Amber attar or a non-alcoholic variant of Amber Perfume famous for its rich and sweet fragrance. This attar is appreciated for its soothing as well as the stimulating aroma.
- The traditional and organic process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil from pinus succinefera.
- The natural process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar oil.
- Since the ancient period of time, this attar oil is used widely. King and queens in the ancient period also used this attar oil due to its aromatic, therapeutic and aphrodisiac properties.
- This attar oil is originated in India and due to its healing abilities and high demand, this attar oil is exported in different parts of this world.
- It is also used in the formation of different exotic and natural perfumes due to its refreshing aroma.
- In the formulation of cosmetic products, this attar oil is used extensively.
- Health-related disorders can also be treated with the application of this attar, due to which it is also used in the aromatherapy sessions.
Process of extraction
The natural and organic process of hydro distillation is adopted to obtain this attar oil. This process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar. The pure oil that is obtained after the extraction process has deep and captivating fragrance.
- This attar oil is used widely for the formulation of different products all around the world as this attar oil is rich with beneficial and therapeutic properties.
- Due to its healing abilities which work effectively to cure various health-related disorders, this attar oil is also used in the aromatherapy sessions.
- It helps in soothing the nerve of the mind and also relaxes the body to provide great relief to the patient.
- The cooling and calming property of this attar help to keep the mind at stress-free mode.
- Due to its alluring and captivating fragrance, this attar oil is also used in the perfumery industry for the formulation of different exotic and natural perfumes.
- It is also known due to its aphrodisiac properties